Eat North’s Veg North is back this Saturday 9 June.
All the traders will be meat-free on the day and there are vegan beers to be tried in the North Brew taproom.
This week’s traders include:
- Poutine, the Canadian dish consisting of cheese curds, French fries and gravy, from Blue Caribou
- Veggie burgers, your meat-free meal in a bun, from Little Red Truck
- Vegan filled baos – soft and fluffy steamed Chinese rolls by Wallace and Sons
- Vegan tacos, those Mexican style marvels, from El Marchador
- Ice cream – perfect in any weather – from Ginger’s Comfort Emporium and of course:
- Coffee, cocktails and brownies from Eat North residents, Rabbit Hole Coffee
As usual, Eat North runs from 1200 noon until 10 p.m at North Brewing Co. If you’ve not been to this increasingly popular family-friendly event, then you really should and you can find it right here.
All photographs supplied by I Like Press